Fetch offers various Levels of Service to address individual clients’ recruiting needs, as well as both candidate – and client – focused consulting, mentoring, and coaching.
Fetch Recruiting Models
- Contingency & Container Search: Our recruiting team will identify, qualify and vet candidates, which will be submitted as identified. We are paid a percentage of the first year’s base salary in one payment if we successfully place a candidate in your position. We also do Container Searches, which are typically exclusive, and pay us a small fee upon search initiation, which is applied at the back end if we are successful in filling the role. The latter comes with a higher level of service.
- Phased Fee Option: Fetch provides an option that allows you to pay a permanent placement fee over the course of 24 months, which can be a great solution for startups.
- Retained Search: This is our highest level of service, with in depth analysis of your requirements, and research/selection/presentation of carefully vetted candidates. This search is usually applied towards executive level roles, and always involves an exclusive search with a phased fee payment arrangement.
- Contract and Contract to Hire Placement Services: We provide both Contract and Contract to Hire placement services, in which our fee (margin) is incorporated into an hourly bill rate for the candidate.
Fetch Advisors – Coaching, Mentoring, Consulting
- Authoring Job Descriptions: Fetch is great at taking a little info and making a killer job description for you. The cost is $50 per job description, and we can talk discounts if you have a bunch that need to be done at the same time.
- Resume & LinkedIn Profile Tune-Up: If your resume and/or LinkedIn profiles need to be refreshed, please contact us for pricing on analysis and recommendations.
- Career Coaching: Fetch provides a structured career coaching series, which will address your career goals, networking, identifying suitable positions, Resume & LinkedIn profiles, presentation/interview skills, and compensation negotiation.
- Executive Coaching: Fetch provides individualized, department or company executive coaching services, with pricing customized on a case-by-case basis.
- Student Coaching: Fetch provides a special student rate of $50/hour to provide mentoring in any of the following areas: internship and career strategy and search, networking, resume writing, LinkedIn, and interview techniques. Note: We can only provide this service on a limited basis, and apologize in advance if our availability prohibits us from helping you or your child. Also, students must show proof of full-time enrollment in high school or college to receive this discount.
- Consulting Services: Fetch provides consulting services to aid in the determination of organizational structure, development of position descriptions, salary, and other compensation ideas. Fees would be hourly, project-based or retainer-based, and determined upon gaining an understanding of your needs.
For more information, please contact Janine here.