Fetch Recruiting is a boutique Technical/Product Recruiting firm focused solely on Los Angeles and Orange counties. We offer contingency, contract, temp to hire and retained/contained search services. For a complete list of the types of roles we focus on, please check out http://fetchrecruiting.com/what-we-do/.
We are hiring a Contract Account Manager to manage an existing book of business, as well as to build new clients/placements within current clients. It’s a great opportunity either for a seasoned professional who wants to run their own show, or for someone ready to take the next step in their career, and be at the helm of a growing part of our business. At least 80% of your focus will be on contracting, with the balance flexibly dedicated towards full time placements, recruiting or a combination thereof.
Our approach is low volume, very high hit ratio. We operate from the standpoint of making stellar matches, not throwing paper at the walls to make it look like we are producing. We also have a “what comes around, goes around” attitude. Our relationships are extremely long-lasting, and we will never put money above doing the right thing. We work very hard, and are side by side with our clients and candidates when it comes to sense of urgency.
- Identify and establish relationships with new clients, with primary focus on contracting requirements.
- Follow up on hot/warm leads to establish viability of potential clients, through to client engagement.
- Fully manage accounts, including in person meetings, contract negotiations, expansion of contacts and roles within new and existing clients, serving as primary liaison with existing contractors and placements, ensuring client satisfaction, and resolving issues, conflicts or disputes.
- You will be on the front line and the primary interface between Fetch and all client communications. This sometimes requires being available off hours, and your schedule must be flexible enough to accommodate this.
- You will represent our brand at networking events, meetups, and in general within the industry, and should be able to attend at least a couple of events each week, including nights/weekends at times
- Local network and contacts
- Rock solid ethics with good manners
- Must be self-directed, show exemplary professional judgment, and have the ability to roll with the punches
- 3+ years in an Account Management/Sales position with some kind of a technical, product or startup focus
- Familiarity with ATS (Bullhorn)
- Familiarity with portals/sites, such as Jobvite, Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with research tools such as Zoominfo, Entelo, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Background in technology or product management, BS/CS a bonus
- Startup, mid-sized and/or high-growth company experience
- Any experience with (and desire to be involved with) social media, blogging, newsletters, etc is a big plus.
What we offer:
- An existing book of business, as well as a steady funnel of warm and hot leads
- Mentoring from industry veterans
- Flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week, and flexibility around traffic
- Base salary + performance-based upside potential
- Contribution towards medical/dental/vision
- Reasonable reimbursement for mobile, DSL, client entertainment, events, training and subscriptions
- Ocean breezes in our South Bay offices
To apply, contact us below.