Fetch Advisors, a division of Fetch Recruiting, Inc., provides consulting services specifically focused on the Southern California Start Up and High Growth ecosystem. Drawing on a unique background melding technology, staffing, market positioning and mentoring, Fetch Advisors’ services provides strategic and tactical information and mentoring to help your organization grow.
Representative engagements include:
- Filling in the Box(es): Organizational structure, and tackling the Catch22 of getting funding without a CTO and not being able to attract a CTO until you have funding.
- Standing Out From The Crowd: Differentiating yourself from the other 50 startups trying to hire the exact same resources you want.
- Hiring Gold with Pennies: Finding great talent on a bargain basement recruiting budget.
- Hand-crafted Job Descriptions: Capturing what you need in Black and White, either when you know what you want, but not how to write it in “nerd”, or you simply don’t have the time.
- It’s All About Who You Know: Building and optimizing your network to work for you.
Why Fetch Advisors?
Janine Davis is the Co-Founder and President of Fetch Recruiting, Inc. and the Principal Consultant of Fetch Advisors. After obtaining her BS, Math for reasons nobody can explain, she started off with Andersen Consulting (the Accenture tech consulting part), and continued her first career in technology, making it to C-level. After her first mid-life crisis, she started her second career, coming to The Dark Side of Recruiting in the late 90s. She’s all So Cal, all of the time, having been through the ups and downs of the Start Up peaks and valleys. At this point, she’s pretty much seen it all, including the company that would have final candidates write up a paragraph to be sent to a Rabbi in Israel for handwriting analysis prior to making an offer.
Here’s some other stats and achievements:
- She was nominated as one of the 2014 Broads Circle 150 Women of Influence in Los Angeles.
- Board Member of Project Echo, www.projectecho.org
- Advisory Roles/Memberships/Associations:
- Startup Specialist Network founding member and co-organizer of the an invite-only select group of high-level service providers focused on Startups. – http://www.startupspecialistnetwork.com
- ChickLauncher 2014 Advisor/Fast Pitch Coach – chicklauncher.com
- ProjectECHO Judge 2013 – www.projectECHO.com
- Certified EQ Mentor – www.eqmentor.com
- Member of Broadscircle – broadscircle.com
- Speaking engagements have included:
- Silicon Beach Fest – “How to Find and Hire a Developer”
- LA CTO Forum – “Tech Recruiting in LA – Statistics and Tricks”
- BroadsCircle – “Getting to the C-Suite”
- TheLadders – “Talent Acquisition in a Mobile World”
Sign Me Up! Fetch Advisors’ services are available on a hourly, project or retainer basis. Please contact Janine Davis for more information: email@example.com .