Fetch is hiring! We are a startup tech recruiting agency that supports startups in LA. We are very grateful to have a stellar client base, and there is tons of opportunity and activity. The market is hopping! We are looking both for Experienced Full Desk tech recruiting professionals, as well as eager entry-level folks who want to get into tech recruiting. Please see both job descriptions below, and if you are interested, email a resume to Tim Schwarz at email@example.com.
FULL DESK – SR. RECRUITER/ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are hiring full desk recruiting professionals that come with a book of business and a great candidate network. We want to hire the best of the best. The ideal candidate will have specialization in technical recruiting for web, start up and high growth companies, with a local LA focus.
Our approach is low volume, very high hit ratio. We operate from the standpoint of making stellar matches, not throwing paper at the walls to make it look like we are producing. We also have a what comes around, goes around attitude. Our relationships are extremely long-lasting, and we will never put a fee above our ethics. We work very hard, and are side by side with our clients and candidates when it comes to sense of urgency.
If this sounds like you, we would love to speak with you!
What we offer:
- Great leadership with a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience
- A very solid client base and leads to get you going, even if you have your own book of business coming in the door
- A stellar reputation
- Great compensation and performance-based upside potential
We want to hire the best of the best. Even if you don’t know you’re the best of the best yet. If you come with a book of business, we would love to speak with you. But even if you are starting out in the professional world, Fetch may be a great place to kick off your career. If you have smarts, and either a tech background or an aptitude and passion for learning a jillion acronyms, half the battle is won. Above and beyond that, here are other qualities or experience that will pave the way for success.
- Good manners – people have set their expectations too low when it comes to recruiters. They seem to be shocked when they get a follow up email or a touch base not. If you have this inherent characteristic, you will be loved and prosper.
- Organizational genius please – you should be adept at handling many concurrent tasks without letting anything fall through the cracks.
- Risk-Happy – you have to be ok with having a slow month, and the confidence to know the next month can be extraordinary.
- Let it roll – there are many X factors in this business. You can do your job perfectly, but ultimately this is people making the best decisions for their lives and companies making the best decisions for them. If you think it’s about you, you will fail.
- Karma – if you tend towards a “what comes around, goes around” approach to life, you’ll rock in this business.
- People Person – this business is all about people. You need to have a natural curiosity about who a person is, what motivates them and what will be a solid match. If you are the type that can go to a Tech Meetup or conference and dive right in, you’ll build a golden network.
- Hard Work – no beating around the bush. The people that do well in this business know it’s a job that does not sleep. Early birds and night owls gain a competitive edge. The great thing is one you get in your groove, you’ll gain a flexibility that is hard to find in any other discipline.
- Resourceful – the recruiting business has become very competitive. You need to be resourceful in unearthing great talent. If you sit around waiting for the good ones to land in your lap, you won’t get very far.
What we will do for you:
- Teach you the business of recruiting – how to find and vet great candidates, and if there is an interest and aptitude, how to build a client base and do account management.
- A career with great upside potential.
- The ability to help people. There is a huge amount of satisfaction when the right person lands at the right company.
- Ramp you up onto a commission plan that will reward you for success.