Clare Le is the former Sr. Account Manager and current Consultant for Fetch Recruiting, Inc. Leveraging 14 years of experience in entertainment and an impressive network, she has brokered 1,200 job placements with some of the world’s most sought after companies.
After a half decade overseeing a global university’s LA internship program, Clare understands what inspires Millennials to contribute in the workplace and how employers can retain great talent. Her previous roles producing commercials, running a start-up, and raising money to fight cancer solidified her resourcefulness. A 13-year resident of Santa Monica, Clare keeps a pulse on the latest hiring trends and who’s doing what well.
Speaking engagements have included:
- General Assembly – “The Role of a Tech Recruiter”
- Boston University – “Media Ventures Pitchfest” (2011-2016)
- Boston University – “5 Under 35” Panel & “Job Hunt Strategies” Workshop
- Project Echo – Judge of “Business Plan Competition” Semifinals
- Your Industry Insider – “Getting Started in LA”
- Career Synergy – “The Art of Connecting”
- Silicon Beach Fest – Volunteer Captain